Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Gallery Opening!


Boy, these posts are starting to sound like a ton of self promotion! I am just so excited that my photography has taken off so well please forgive me for updating about it. I have sold several framed prints so far. It gives me a great feeling to know my work is appreciated. I opened another gallery at Fine Art America. They have a huge assortment of frames and mats to choose from for each of my photographs. They also have excellently done greeting cards that you can customize. You can save quite a bit by purchasing larger packs of cards. The photo here is a new one I took of a spittle case from the 2 lined spittle bug. The detail is amazing. I am always in awe of how these little insects can make something as intricate as this.

Labels: landscape, nature, pet, photography, sales, wildlife

No comments: