Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Gallery!


I have just opened a new gallery on the internet. Click on this Link to Imagekind to get to it. The nice thing is that you can order my photos as matted prints or greeting cards with no muss or fuss. The prints are very high quality, coming from uncompressed png files from 12-29 mb in size. I have been uploading photos all day to it and since they are so large it takes forever! It will make for prints of the highest possible quality and I took special care to reduce noise and balance the colors and lighting of each photo before uploading them. So far I only have 6 photos uploaded but they are some of my best work. I will be adding to the galleries as fast as I can over the next month so check back and look at the new material that shows up. The photo at the top is a low resolution version of one of the pet photos on the site. It is our Ellen shortly after we adopted her and she is a cutie! Think of my photos when you have the need to buy a unique gift for birthdays, holidays, etc... I get a small percentage of each sale and it would really help to supplement my meager retirement pension from teaching. I love photography and I think it shows in these pictures.

I will still have my photos for sale by digital upload in a somewhat compressed form for use on websites, greeting cards, and whatever else you can think of for them. In a later post I will give you another link to many of my other photos for sale to be uploaded. You can contact me at albink@bellsouth.net if you are interested in any of them.

No comments: