Sunday, October 4, 2009

Silver Springs Trip #1

All of the photographs seen here can be purchased as greeting cards and prints at my website hosted by Fine Art America. Of course the art site photos are higher resolution. Please consider supporting a starving retired teacher by purchasing a nice nature photograph professionally matted and framed.

Well, I took a day trip to Silver Springs, Florida Friday. It's been ages since I've been there and I knew I could get some interesting photographs. In fact I have an embarrassment of riches in the number of nice captures so instead of choking the post with a large number of photos I will break them into several posts of 4 shots each.
Please bear with me as I share these over the next week and I hope you like them.
The first set is a flamingo, crocodile, barn owl, and yellow-bellied slider turtles.




2 comments:

Deirdre Murphy said...

Nice Photos! I especially like the owl and the turtles.

Thanks for dropping by to visit my journal. Did you get a chance to read any of my flash fiction? If not, you're welcome to stop by again.

Interesting "striped pants" on the owl; I don't think I've seen pictures of this particular species before.

Dear AL said...

Great shots, Ken. I use to have a turtle like the ones you have pictured. Maybe I'll buy one for my kids when they get older.